Manage your Social Presence and Expand Your Online Reach
Harnesses the power of social channels to increase engagement, boost sales, and build your business brand. It enables a business to capitalise on the popularity of platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, YouTube, and more. With the effective use of content across these channels, the business can generate interest in its products and services and engage the customers as well. Overall, it strengthens the brand and builds customer trust and loyalty in the long run.
- Utilising diverse social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and more
- Using customer engagement through social media to get more conversions
- Targeting the niche social influencers to get word-of-mouth recommendations
- Building brand image and popularity to boost overall profits of the businesses
What do we do?
Businesses need to tap into the power of social media and use it to reach their audience. As a team of social media experts, we analyse your business, target audience and behaviours and suggest which ones would be the most valuable for you
- Channel-specific social media services – Each social media channel can differ widely from the next, although they share many similarities too. It’s worth considering which social media channels are worth your time. We know which sites and apps drive traffic and which are most in-demand.
- Strategy planning – Having a solid strategy for social media is vital for any brand. Many smaller brands start to use social media without giving a lot of thought to their goals or reasons for choosing a particular network. Creating content strategies for brands ensures that the clients have a plan set out and a good idea of what will work for them.
Account/profile creation and bran
Many small business owners take the initiative to learn about social media and digital marketing. However, it can still be somewhat of a mystery to them. We offer advice on which social networks to use and help get started with setting up profiles and accounts.
Many of our clients look for content they can use on social media. Although there are types of content they can use across multiple channels, some need to be explicitly designed for social media use.
We help clients schedule their content. It can be difficult for many small businesses to find time to post their content, especially across multiple channels. It’s not the most challenging job, but scheduling content really makes things easier for our clients.
Research and analysis
We offer research and valuable insight about your brands, which is critical. We educate clients about target audience and customers: their interests, behaviour and who they are. We also give a competitor analysis to show how they are doing on social media.
Education and consulting
Social media can still be new for many business owners, especially when using it for business. It’s a very different thing to using it for marketing purposes. We offer services that can guide our clients in the complicated world of social media marketing.