- Server Load. Being client-side reduces the demand on the website server.
- Gives the ability to create rich interfaces.
- Validating User’s Input
- Simple Client-side Calculations
- Greater Control
- .Platform Independent
- Handling Dates and Time
- Generating HTML Content
- Default Parameters
Dynamic website enhancements
- Loading new content or data onto the page without reloading the page
- Rollover effects and dropdown menus
- Animating page elements such as fading, resizing or relocating
- Playing audio and video
- Validating input from Web forms
- Repairing browser compatibility issues