Is it time to refresh your business with a new brand approach?
Let’s level up your marketing game.
We create a detailed strategy for designing a compelling branding strategy for your brand
Your brand is more than your logo, name or tagline — it is the experience your prospects and customers have with your company, product or service. It is the impression that your company/business makes on your target audience.
Define your brand personality, story and positioning statements
- Think of your brand as a person with a distinct personality. Describe him or her, then convey these brand personality traits in everything you do and create.
- Write positioning statements and a story about your brand; use this brand messaging throughout your company materials.
- Choose colours, fonts and other visual elements that match your personality and create your corporate identity.
- Determine how your employees will interact with prospects and customers to convey the personality and make sure your brand “lives” within your company.
A brand strategy defines what you stand for, a promise you make, and the personality you convey.
- Your brand inspiration, purpose, values and promise
- Brand differentiators
- Your brand architecture
- Personality traits and your brand means
- The most powerful emotional benefits your brand delivers
- Positioning statements and your brand story
- Visual and operational branding guidelines
- Your brand strategy implementation plan